Monday, April 18, 2011

Week of April 18th

This has been an incredible week with lots of dinner appointments (two in one day) and trying to pack and clean out the cupboards and serve in the temple.  It was extremely hard to say good bye to so many friends.  BUT we are coming home in the morning.  It seems weird that we will leave Stockholm at 11:25a and arrive in SL at 7:15p but we also gain 8 hours in so doing.  I had intentions of writing a regular update but we spent the day in Stockholm under beautiful sunny and blue sky and then ate at Jensen’s Bofhus.  At 6:30p Sister Evensen had 22 of us to her house for birthday cakes, ice cream, pudding, jello, hot chocolate sauce and nuts and drinks.  We had a great time but I did not get my update done.  Then we finished packing our suitcases and one of mine is overweight and no chance of taking anything heavy out.  But Chuck insists that we just pay the fine and take what we need to.  I have thrown away medicines and bathrobe and socks and gloves and I just can’t think what to throw away next.  So we will pay the fine!  The Oscarson’s are coming for us at 8:30a so we can get to the airport 2 hours before our flight.  I am not nervous about the flight just my suitcase being overweight by 5 pounds.  Thanks to all of you for your love and support of us on our mission.  We are really excited to see you and hug you and shed tears together.  I will fill you in on an update when we get home but this will have to do for now.  Love you, Elder and Sister Rose, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment